SB Nation’s Adam Stites pens a fantastic

商業廣告宣傳、或分享推薦連結網址,都歡迎在此提出來。
回覆文章
liny195
文章: 143
註冊時間: 2019年 4月 4日, 16:12

SB Nation’s Adam Stites pens a fantastic

文章 liny195 » 2019年 5月 21日, 13:45

Harry Carson Jerseys Stitched , informative piece on deal that shaped the Giants franchise"Good morning, New York Giants fans!How a ‘shadow’ helped set up the Eli Manning-Philip Rivers trade, according to the GMs who made it happen | SB NationAdam Stites of SB Nation authors a fantastic piece here, interviewing Ernie Accorsi and A.J. Smith, at the time general managers of the Giants and Chargers respectively Youth Lawrence Taylor Jerseys , to get some previously unreported details about the deal that has shaped the Giants franchise since 2004. Smith said “a shadow” within his organization helped plant information that made the deal possible. He also called the deal “the most satisfying moment for me in my career.”Accorsi’s summary of the trade?More headlinesGiants are getting same Eli Manning as everything else changesThree Top-40 Targets To Help Replace Olivier Vernon In New York | The Draft NetworkXFL team hires ex-Giants assistantKevin Gilbride is back in football, having been named coach and general manager for an XFL team that will play in MetLife Stadium in 2020.BBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS5 things to know about new Giants cornerback Michael Jordan One of the trio of defensive backs awarded to the New York Giants via waivers on Sunday was Michael Jordan, formerly of the Cleveland Browns. And, yeah. maybe we’ll just call him Mike.Anyway Lawrence Taylor Jerseys Stitched , we reached out to our friends at SB Nation’s Browns website, Dawgs By Nature, and Chris Pokorny gave us a little background on Jordan. Ed: Why did the Browns cut him?Chris: The Browns made the decision to completely revamp the corner position this offseason because the organization felt the team lacked speed there. They drafted Denzel Ward at No. 4 overall, and then signed three cornerbacks in free agency, all of whom made the team. Jordan was one of two holdovers from a year ago Daniel Jones Giants Jersey , so he simply got caught in a numbers game.Ed: Is he a slot corner or outside guy?Chris: I can only speak that he was utilized as an outside corner during his time with Cleveland.Ed: What are his strengths, weaknesses?Chris: In limited action last year, it looked like he belonged and tackled well. I wish I could speak more technically on his abilities, but he didn’t see enough playing time to find specific strengths or weaknesses.Ed: What, if anything http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-a ... nes-jersey , should we know about him as a person?Chris: People joked at first about his name being Michael Jordan. But during his time on the roster, he was labeled as Mike Jordan. He had ties to Gregg Williams with the Rams in 2016, so this will be a new experience for him playing under a different coordinator. Ed: Are you surprised he got claimed?Chris: I’m not too surprised he was claimed. In fact, Cleveland had two cornerbacks who were claimed. Waivers is how the Browns got his services last year at this time too.

回覆文章