Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s

商業廣告宣傳、或分享推薦連結網址,都歡迎在此提出來。
回覆文章
liny195
文章: 271
註冊時間: 2019年 4月 4日, 16:12

Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s

文章 liny195 » 2019年 9月 17日, 10:20

New York Jets"Good morning Youth ArDarius Stewart Jerseys , Jet Nation! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. The Jets have reportedly cancelled their meeting with prospect Joey Bosa. It’s not all that surprising considering most mocks and experts have Bosa being taken off the board by the 49ers with their 1st pick in the draft this year. The Pre-season schedule was also announced, but I couldn’t tell you the last time I bothered to watch a pre-season game. Let me know when the games that count, start. Until then I’m stuck in a fantasy land of Mock Drafts, or Championship aspirations. With that said ArDarius Stewart Jerseys Stitched , here are your links for the team at the mid-week point.Terry Lefton - Jets! NFL team spends 5 years to craft rebrandSNY - Jets announce preseason opponentsRandy Lange - Jets Open 2019 Preseason Schedule 'on the Road' vs. GiantsMike Nash - Bronson Kaufusi, Anthony Wint sign exclusive rights tenders with JetsChris Paine - NFL news: Valentine Holmes contract, New York Jets, depth chart and competitionGreg Joyce - How Valentine Holmes Youth Darron Lee Jerseys , Australian rugby star, became Jets’ wild cardManish Mehta - Jamison Crowder is under-the-radar Jets player who could help take Sam Darnold’s game to the next levelEric Allen - With C.J. Mosley in Place, Jets S Jamal Adams Has 'Special' in MindRandy Lange - New Jets Numbers: C.J. Mosley 57, Le'Veon Bell 26 & MoreJames Kattato - New York Jets: Sam Darnold needs to be Pro Bowler for Jets to make the playoffsMatt Stypulkoski - NFL trade rumors: Jets’ Darron Lee still could be on move Darron Lee Jerseys Stitched , despite reporting for workouts | Here are 7 potential landing spotsDarryl Slater - Ranking Mike Maccagnan’s Jets NFL Draft picks, as 2019 NFL Draft approaches | Where are Jamal Adams, Sam Darnold, Darron Lee?Alan Schechter - New York Jets and the idea that an elite edge rusher is necessaryBrian Costello - The quarterback rumblings that will decide if Jets trade pickAndy Benoit and Gary Gramling - 2019 NFL Draft Areas of Needs: New York JetsTyler Greenawalt - 2019 NFL draft: 4 dream scenarios for the JetsNick Regina - NFL Mock Draft: Potential picks for the New York Jets in 2019Matt Stypulkoski - NFL Draft 2019: Wait ... Jets aren’t meeting with Ohio State’s Nick Bosa? What it means about Mike Maccagnan’s draft strategyMatt Stypulkoski - NFL mock draft 2019: What is Jets’ Mike Maccagnan’s perfect formula for opening 3 rounds?Matt Stypulkoski - NFL mock draft 2019: Why Jets may struggle to trade No. 3 overall pick (Hint: It’s QB-related)Sam Nuemann - 2019 NFL draft: Jets select Josh Allen in Draft Wire’s latest mockDarryl Slater - Ex-Jets player misidentified as rapper’s bodyguard in arrest on felony gun Cheap Quinnen Williams Jersey , drug chargesHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, have at it.I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day! Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this Tuesday...North Jersey - Jets QB Sam Darnold is struggling, should the Jets bench him?ProFootball Talk - Jets have “thought about” sitting C Spencer Long this week.NY Post - Jets swear all this losing isn’t hurting team chemistry.SNY.tv - 12 coaches the Jets could target if they fire Todd Bowles.NY Post - Sam Darnold’s brutal self-diagnosis: ‘Stupid football’.SI.com - Bart Scott tears apart Jets head coach Todd Bowles.NFL Trade Rumors - AFC East Notes: Bills Womens Quinnen Williams Jersey , Dolphins, Jets.NY Daily News - Mehta: Jets quarterback Sam Darnold needs game experience not time on the bench.Pro Football Focus - Running the numbers on Sam Darnold’s slow start in the NFL.NY Post - Things keep getting worse for Christian Hackenberg.The JetPress - Is now the time to Just End The Season?Enjoy your Tuesday!

回覆文章