He was aware of where the sticks

旅館、民宿;住宿討論、優惠情報等。
回覆文章
elaine95
文章: 71
註冊時間: 2019年 4月 8日, 17:04

He was aware of where the sticks

文章 elaine95 » 2019年 5月 23日, 09:43

Bengals show support for Tyler Eifert following season-ending injury The Bengals scored a big win over the Falcons Rodney Anderson Jersey 2019 , but they also suffered a painful loss in the form of Tyler Eifert.After catching a touchdown earlier in the game, Eifert suffered a broken ankle in the second half that will end his season after just four games. It was heartbreaking situation to watch unfold, as Eifert had worked tirelessly to get back on the field after ankle and back injuries cost him much of the past two years.After the game, several Bengals voiced their support for their fallen comrade. “Obviously, you hate to see it for him, especially with a guy who’s gone through so much,” said Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton. “To have something freak happen like that, it’s tough. You have to keep playing and that’s what I said in the huddle. I was basically just like obviously it sucks for him, but we can’t let that get to us. We’ve got to keep going. I think our guys played really well today.”Running back Giovani Bernard knows all too well what it’s like to go through the long and painful rehab process from a major injury. Twice Rodney Anderson Jersey Mens , Bernard has suffered a torn ACL between his college and NFL career.“It’s tough. We play this sport and there are just some people who don’t deserve something like that to happen and he’s gone through a lot,” said Bernard. “He is one of those guys who is always there for everybody, and it is one of those situations when you wish you could do something. But there is really not much as a teammate or a friend I can do for him right now except just be there for him.”Head coach Marvin Lewis hated to see the injury, but he knows this is a next-man-up league. “These guys understand that a guy gets hurt we have to go back out there and focus,” said Lewis. “It’s a shame that Tyler got hurt, we are all heartfelt for him but we have to move forward.”One player who stepped up in a big way with Eifert out was actually another Tyler.“We were still talking. Andy [Dalton] said, ‘C’mon guys we’ve got to win it for him. We’ve got to continue to march it and continue to keep fighting,’” said receiver Tyler Boyd. “It’s a whole bunch of leaders in our offensive group. We don’t wait for one guy to say it. We all know, we all stick among each other Youth Rodney Anderson Jersey , and we get the job done.”Several current and former Bengals players sent their prayers and well wishes for Eifert on Twitter after the game:Bengals DB Shawn Williams doesn’t know how he was supposed to hit Andrew Luck Shawn Williams made an egregious hit on Andrew Luck on Sunday that led to an ejection, and rightfully so.Don’t tell Shawn Williams that.The Bengals safety spoke with the media Monday following his controversial hit on Luck during Sunday’s 34-23 win over the Colts. While the helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless Luck was clearly illegal, Williams doesn’t know what he was supposed to do differently. Williams also had this to say about this hit:“I don’t know if they want you to know what Andrew Luck is going to do. I don’t know what he’s going to do. If it was up to me, he should slide and give himself up earlier, but he didn’t.“I understand he’s trying to get the first down, and it’s a big game, and he was trying to do what he was coached to do, and I was trying to do what I am coached to do, which is to stop him from getting the first down on third down. He was aware of where the sticks were White Rodney Anderson Jersey , and it was obvious he wasn’t giving himself up, that he was going to be tackled. It was unfortunate for me that the contact was to the head with my shoulder. It was just unfortunate.”While Williams is right about Luck trying to get the first down, he was also already being tackled and brought to the ground by Michael Johnson. The hit, which you can see here, was completely unnecessary and very dangerous. Luck was already on the ground and wasn’t going to go any further. If the NFL is considering a suspension for this hit, hearing Williams essentially say he doesn’t know what he did wrong is not going to help his case. Hopefully, Williams learns from his mistake and doesn’t let it happen again.

回覆文章