Unfortunately, the Rams are still fi

旅館、民宿;住宿討論、優惠情報等。
回覆文章
elaine95
文章: 272
註冊時間: 2019年 4月 8日, 17:04

Unfortunately, the Rams are still fi

文章 elaine95 » 2019年 6月 6日, 10:22

It seems like there is rarely any good news for the Detroit Lions that doesn’t come with some sort of drawback. Yeah Tavon Wilson Jersey White , Kerryon Johnson looks like the real deal, but his injury concerns manifested themselves in his rookie season. Sure, the Damon Harrison Sr. trade was a fantastic move by the Lions, but his efforts were wasted this year and he only has two more years left on his contract.The biggest example of that came on Sunday afternoon. The Detroit Lions absolutely demolished the Green Bay Packers, something every single Lions fan can appreciate. However, many of them didn’t on this Sunday. The win cost the Lions three spots on the draft order—dropping them fifth to eighth. And while that may not seem like much, draft position at the top of the draft can be extremely costly. This isn’t the difference between the 20th and 23rd pick in the draft. We’re talking about now missing out on a top-five talent. So today’s Question of the Day is:Did the Lions make the right decision by beating the Packers?My answer: Obviously, I wrote about this on Sunday, and I am completely fine with the Lions going for the win. You can read my full explanation here, but the “tl;dr” version is that, as a fan, I’d rather take the guaranteed fun of a rival blowout than the unknown quantity that is a slightly higher draft pick.But to add on to what I wrote on Sunday, it’s also worth mentioning that no one really tanks in the way fans want them to. They may bench players that would have played with stakes on the line—the Packers and Lions likely did that with Davante Adams and Kenny Golladay Kerry Hyder Jersey , respectively—but they aren’t every going to ask their players to half-ass it out there, because the players would revolt. Every time a player takes the field, it’s an opportunity for them to prove they deserve to be out there. Players love to compete, and most of them are too prideful to give up.Anyways, I’d like to see some numbers on how Lions fans feel the Monday after the win. Please vote in the poll and explain your choice in the comment section below. With playoffs well out of the picture by now, the Detroit Lions rooting interests around the NFL become very, very clear. It’s draft position or bust. And while I still believe in rooting for the Lions to win on Sunday, I have no problem hoping everything else that happens in Week 17 falls to benefit the Lions finishing as low as possible in the final 2018 NFL standings. Here’s who you should root for in Week 17:Dolphins (7-8) vs. Bills (5-10) — 1 p.m. ET — CBSWho to root for: BillsThis is going to be pretty easy to rationalize all these. Root for the team with the worse record. The Lions are currently slated to pick ahead (fifth) of the Bills (seventh). But with identical records, the Lions could drop below them. A Buffalo win cements their status below Detroit in draft order.Jets (4-11) vs. Patriots (10-5) — 1 p.m. ET — CBSWho to root for: JetsThe Jets and Lions have nearly identical strengths of schedule, so a Jets win and a Lions loss could result in Detroit jumping them in draft order. However, the Patriots are still playing for a potential first-round bye, so don’t hold your breath. Panthers (6-9) at Saints (13-2) — 1 p.m. ET — FOXWho to root for: PanthersCarolina has lost seven straight, and Graham Glasgow Jersey , as a result, they’re still in play for a top-six pick, despite starting 6-2. While this looks like an unlikely outcome, the Saints have actually already wrapped up the top NFC seed and are starting Teddy Bridgewater at quarterback. Cowboys (9-6) at Giants (5-10) — 1 p.m. ET — FOXWho to root for: GiantsThe Lions are ahead of the Giants in draft order and a New York upset would make certain it stays that way, regardless of what the Lions do. Don’t sleep on an upset possibility here, as the Cowboys are already locked into the four seed in the playoffs and have nothing to play for. Falcons (6-9) at Buccaneers (5-10) — 1 p.m. ET — FOXWho to root for: Buccaneers This one is actually a little tricky. A 6-10 Lions and Falcons team would probably result in Atlanta jumping Detroit in draft order, seeing as the Falcons’ current strength of schedule (.490) is easier than the Lions’ (.504). But a Bucs win would essentially guarantee they don’t lose a spot to Tampa. Take the guarantee here. Jaguars (5-10) at Texans (10-5) — 1 p.m. ET — CBSWho to root for: JaguarsAs long as the Lions and Jaguars finish with the same record, it’s almost guaranteed Detroit will be above them in draft order due to a drastic difference in strength of schedule.Chargers (11-4) at Broncos (6-9) — 4:25 p.m. ET — CBSWho to root for: BroncosIt’s unlikely the Broncos catch the Lions in the race to the bottom, but a Denver win seals their fate. Raiders (4-11) at Chiefs (11-4) — 4:25 p.m. ET — CBSWho to root for: RaidersAfter winning two of their last three, the Raiders are suddenly catchable by the Lions. Detroit’s SOS is much easier, so if they both finish 5-11, the Lions would likely slide into the top four. Unfortunately, after two straight losses Da'Shawn Hand Jersey White , the Chiefs have a lot to play for in their season finale. They could finish anywhere between the No. 1 and No. 5 seed in the AFC depending on Sunday’s results. 49ers (4-11) at Rams (12-3) — 4:25 p.m. ET — FOXWho to root for: 49ersLike the Raiders, the 49ers are still potentially catchable by a theoretical 5-11 Lions. Unfortunately, the Rams are still fighting the Bears for a first-round bye, so they’ll have plenty of motivation to pay the 49ers hard. Eagles (8-7) vs. Washington (7-8) — 4:25 p.m. ET — FOXWho to root for: WashingtonThe Lions can’t catch either of these teams, but with a Philly loss, they are eliminated from playoff contention. Remember, the Lions have the Eagles’ third-round pick in 2019. If Philly misses the playoffs, that means that pick will be no lower than 20th in the round. If the Eagles make the postseason, that pick could be as low as 32nd in the round, depending on how far Philly goes in the playoffs. That’s a pretty big difference.

回覆文章